~ Welcome to Artistic Integrity Makeup ~
Melanie has been a Qualified Professional Makeup Artist for the past 16 years and is based in Brisbane's northside. Melanie has trained with many established Makeup Artists since first acquiring her Diploma in Professional Film & Television Makeup in 2002 and then going onto training with Napoleon Perdis Makeup Academy in 2006. Mel continues to train along with industry professionals as she feels it is important to continue ongoing training within the Makeup Industry to be fresh and up to date with current makeup trends. Melanie has travelled overseas to Vanuatu where she performed her Makeup skills and also provided Makeup lessons. She offers Professional Makeup application, Airbrush Makeup, Hairstyling, Mobile and Air conditioned Studio location. Melanie's Experience ranges from ;- Photographic Work, Black and White Photography, Weddings, Special Occassions, Model Portfolios.
Feature CREDITS include : Makeup & Hairstyling for ~
- L'Espoir Bridal Website Catalogue shot by Andrew Portyir Brisbane .
- 2012 Corporate Commercial shoots for Cridland Lawyers,
- Red Cross Association & Makeup for the NAB Territory Credit Union Corporate promotional material.
- Makeup for AYLOR Designs Fashion Catalogue feat. Darwin Signature Magazine and Website.
- Makeup Artist @ Darwin Fashion Week .
- Newspaper Features - The Australian "Weekend" Magazine - Photographer Peter Eve, The Gold Coast Sun Newspaper, North Quest Brisbane Newspaper & The NT News.
- Magazine Features - OzBike Magazine, That's Life! Magazine, FHM Magazine, ACP Publications, Darwin Signature Living Magazine, Darwin Magazine.
- Calendars ;- Bikini & The Beast Alcohol Awareness 2012, Miss VIC Hotel 2010, Star Models 2006.
- Portraiture. Glamour. Film & Television. Stage shows. Hairstyling. Model Competitions. Magazines / Catalogues & Makeup Tuition and Lessons.
To keep up with current seasonal fashion makeup trends, Melanie uses only the best in ~ Iconic London , MAC, NARS, Urban Decay, ElementTwo & Napoleon Perdis cosmetics. She has also been trained in NU - Colour products. Melanie has an industry background as an Actress/Performer and Model for the past 16 years and has an eye for what looks complimentary in front of the camera.
~ Melanie Professional Makeup Artist ~