~ Welcome to Artistic Integrity Makeup ~
Melanie has been a qualified Professional Makeup Artist for the past 17 years and is published Nationally and Internationally. Her studio is currently based in Brisbane's northside, with freelancing to the Gold Coast and the Sunshine Coast. Melanie has worked in Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Adelaide and Darwin through to Far North Queensland. Since first acquiring her Diploma in Professional Film & Television Makeup in 2002, and then on with Napoleon Perdis Makeup Academy in 2006, Mel has continued to work alongside industry professionals in the Makeup Industry staying fresh and up to date with current makeup trends. Melanie has also travelled overseas to Vanuatu where she performed her Bridal & Wedding Makeup skills and also provided Makeup Tuition.
Melanie provides Professional Makeup application, Airbrush Makeup, Hairstyling, Mobile and an Air conditioned Studio location. Melanie's Experience ranges from ;- Photographic Work, Editorial, Black/White Photography, Weddings, Special Occassions, Events & Model Portfolios.
Featured Makeup & Hairstyling CREDITS and Clients for ~
- OzBike Magazine,
- Stubborn Magazine ( U.S.A) ,
- That's Life! Magazine,
- FHM Magazine,
- ACP Magazine Publications
- The "Australian" Weekend Magazine Sydney
- Signature Living Magazine / City Buzz Magazine Darwin
- L'Espoir Bridal Website Catalogue shot by Andrew Portyir Brisbane
- Corporate Commercial shoots for Cridland Lawyers Darwin N.T.
- Red Cross Association & NAB Territory Credit Union Corporate Darwin N.T
- AYLOR Designs Fashion Catalogue feat. Signature Magazine/Website.
- Lead Original Makeup Artist @ DFW12 - Darwin Fashion Week N.T.
- Newspaper Features - The Australian Weendend Magazine ~ Shot by Peter Eve,
- N.T News ( Northern Territory Newspaper )
- The Gold Coast Sun Newspaper
- North Quest Brisbane Newspaper
- Bikini & The Beast Alcohol Awareness 2012,
- Miss VIC Hotel 2010 / Star Models 2006.
- Photoshoots ~ Portraiture/Fashion/Glamour.
- Film & Television.
- Stage / Cabaret Shows.
- Model Competitions.
- Makeup Tuition and Lessons.
To keep up with current seasonal fashion makeup trends, Melanie uses only the best in ~ Iconic London , MAC, NARS, Urban Decay, ElementTwo & Napoleon Perdis cosmetics. Melanie also has an industry background as an Actress/Performer and Model for over 20 years and has an eye for what looks complimentary in front of the camera.
~ Melanie Professional Makeup Artist ~